Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion)
What Are Acidophilus Plus Capsules?
Acidophilus (4 Billion) Capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract. People using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, indigestion or persistent yeast infections such as Candida are well advised to include Acidophilus Plus from HealthAid as part of their daily regime.
Acidophilus Plus Capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as 'friendly'. 'Friendly' because they work in many useful ways. They can reduce the build up of wind, boost the immune system, prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold (helping to prevent infections) and help us to absorb nutrients from our diet. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
- May help protect against the entrance and proliferation of invading organism.
- Helps produce lactase which could benefit people who are lactose intolerant
- Assists in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine.
- May assist in the breakdown of bile and separating amino acids from bile acids.
- May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
- May enhance immune activity
- May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May improve the production of essential vitamins
- May improve immune functions
- May help enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut
Who Are Acidophilus Plus Capsules For?
Acidophilus Plus Capsules may be of benefit to;
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort and a quick remedy is needed
- Those where long term use may help to correct and maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in the system.
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- The whole family including infants (open the capsule and empty the contents into a drink) and pregnant women.
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
When Should I Take Acidophilus Plus Capsules?
Acidophilus Plus can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten , Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt , Artificial Colours , Preservatives & Flavourings
** Suitable for Vegetarian
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Price: 10.99
- Add to cart
Each Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion) Capsule Contains (Probiotic Blend) :
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus bulgaric||4 billion * Δ|
| * EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
Δ The stated bacterial count is the amount present up until the end of shelf life; provided recommended storage conditions are strictly adhered to. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live bacterial count may vary or decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
INGREDIENTS FOR ACIDOPHILUS PLUS (4 BILLION) CAPSULES :
Bulking Agent (potato maltodextrin), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Culture Blend, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate).
Warnings: None currently known