Aloe Vera JuiceWhat is Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera Juice contains Aloe Vera which is also known as Nature’s Miracle Plant. Aloe vera has been used through the centuries both internally and externally for its proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body. Used internally it also harmonises the body system especially the colon; radiating outwards to reflect positively on external appearance and visual health.
Who Is Aloe Vera Juice 500ml For?
Aloe Vera Juice 500ml may be of benefit to;
- Cleanse and support the digestive system
- Hydrate, soothe and promote skin renewal
- People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Supports the immune system
- Those who have inflamed, cracked or chapped skin and those with severe problems such as psoriasis
- Adults and children who have sunburn, scars or burns as capsules can be pierced and used topically.
- Those who need to heal wounds internally and externally after surgery or injuries.
** SUITABLE FOR VEGAN & VEGETARIANS
** FREE FROM SALT, CORN, GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATIN, DAIRY, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT
** FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Price: 13.99
- Add to cart
Aloe Vera Juice 500ml contains :
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) 2:1 Aloe-Vera concentrate * ;
[Equivalent to 1 litre of fresh Aloe Vera juice]
* : EC Recommended Daily Allowance not yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR ALOE VERA JUICE 500ML:
Pure Aloe Vera Concentrate, Natural Preservative (grapefruit seed extract)
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three spoonfuls (15ml) either directly or diluted in water or fruit juice.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Warnings: None currently known