AnteNatal Forte (Pregnancy Multinutrient)What is AnteNatal Forte (Pregnancy Multinutrient)?
IMPROVED AnteNatal Forte provides comprehensive nutritional support, including folic acid at 400mcg, for use before and during pregnancy. The carefully chosen nutrients are presented in their most biologically effective forms to assist absorption.
- Improved formulation - increased levels of vitamin D, magnesium, and iron with the addition of choline and iodine. These improvements have been made in line with the latest research.
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400 micrograms) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B6, B12, D, C, Zinc, Iron, Selenium and Folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B12, C, and B6, Iron, Magnesium and Folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Price: 13.49
- Add to cart
- Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)
- Magnesium Citrate
- Calcium Citrate
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha, Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Choline Bitartrate
- Corn Starch
- Iron Citrate
- Zinc Citrate
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide)
- Olive Oil
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus, Berry)
- Beta Carotene
- Potato Maltodextrin
- Acacia Gum
- Sunflower Oil
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate &, Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
- Folic Acid
- Potassium Iodide
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin, B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin)
- Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)
One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
Keep out of sight and reach.