What Are Brewers Yeast Tablets?
Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it helps sustain energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
What Are Brewers Yeast Tablets For?
- Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
- Supports the release of energy from carbohydrates.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract.
- Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, which work together to produce the brain chemical serotonin which helps people with sleeping disorders.
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
- Maintains healthy digestive system
When Should I Take Brewers Yeast?
Brewers Yeast Tablets can be taken in times of sleeplessness and fatigue as well as if suffering from diarrhoea as well as helping those with blood sugar problems
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians
** Free From Gluten, Corn, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Price: 5.79
- Add to cart
Six Brewers Yeast tablets contains (average):
|Brewers Yeast Powder||1800mg||*|
|* EC RDA Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR BREWERS YEAST TABLETS:
Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces cerevisiae)
Warnings: As it contains a highly biologically active form of chromium, supplementation with brewer’s yeast could potentially enhance the effects of drugs for diabetes (e.g., insulin or other blood sugar-lowering agents) and possibly lead to hypoglycaemia.
Best avoided by anyone taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors and people suffering from gout.