Butyric Acid ComplexWhat is Butyric Acid Complex?
Butyric acid is a high potency butyrate formula buffered with calcium and magnesium. Butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Provides a high potency butyrate formula buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Price: 25.89
- Add to cart
- Butyric Acid
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken three times a day with food, or as professionally directed.
NB: This product has a strong sour smell which is completely normal.
Warnings: Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.