Children's Complete Complex (Multinutrient)What is Children's Complete Complex ?
Children's Complete Complex is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula for children in a pleasant tasting, easy to use powder form.
- Children's Complete Complex is a pleasant tasting powder multinutrient for children
- Suitable from 6 months of age and ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods
- Dairy-free and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
- Contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Price: 13.49
- Add to cart
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S)
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Banana Powder (Musa sp. Fruit)
- Natural Vanilla Flavour
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Zinc Citrate
- Choline Bitartrate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Modified Corn Starch
- Ferrous Fumerate
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Olive Oil
- Acacia Gum
- Beta Carotene
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)
- Copper Citrate
- Sunflower Oil
- Corn Starch
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
- Chromium Picolinate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Molybdate
- Manganese Citrate
- Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
- Folic Acid
- Sodium Selenite
- Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin)
- Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone)
From 6 months - 1 year - Half a teaspoon (approximately 2.5g), 1 - 5 years - One level teaspoon as shown on the label (approximately 5g),
5 years onwards - Two level teaspoons (approximately 10g).
Can be mixed into water, milk or juice to take alongside food, or sprinkled directly onto food.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.