ColleginaseWhat is Colleginase?
Colleginase is a collagen supporting nutrient complex containing vitamin C with flavonoids and vitamins A and D. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin and normal vision
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin A and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised source of flavonoids derived from grapeseed extract
- Price: 10.89
- Add to cart
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Choline Bitartrate
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica Flower)
- Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis Peel)
- Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®)
- Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Sunflower Oil
- Acacia Gum
- Corn Starch
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1)
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.