Copper GluconateWhat is Copper Gluconate?
Copper Gluconate provides 1.1mg copper per daily intake in tablet form. Copper is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy metabolism and the functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- A handy, daily supplement
- Easy to swallow small tablet form
- Copper may be required by older individuals
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Price: 5.39
- Add to cart
- Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Copper Gluconate
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate)
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.