DermaGuard (Skin Health Complex)What is DermaGuard?
DermaGuard complex is a skin health formula containing vitamin A, zinc with botanical extracts such as burdock and Dandelion. Vitamin A and Zinc are required for the maintenance of healthy skin. Burdock may also contribute to normal skin health.
- Vitamin A and zinc are required for the maintenance of healthy skin
- Vitamin A & Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin & vision
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair & nails
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin A & Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Burdock helps maintain healthy skin
- Price: 17.69
- Add to cart
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Colours (Copper Chlorophyllin & Titanium Dioxide))
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense Flower)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa Root)
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis Root)
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Soya Oil1
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinalis Root)
- Zinc Citrate
- Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica dioica Leaf)
- Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
- Lycopene (Lycopersicon esculentum Berry)
- Anti-caking Agent ( Magnesium Stearate)
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
- Sunflower Oil
- Folic Acid
- Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1)
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.