Glucosamine HydrochlorideWhat is Glucosamine Hydrochloride?
BioCare's Glucosamine Hydrochloride provides 750mg of glucosamine as hydrochloride per tablet, along with vitamin C and magnesium. Added vitamin C ensures a contribution to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bone and cartilage.
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, skin, teeth, cartilage and blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Glucosamine 1500mg provided by
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1810mg
- Price: 16.49
- Add to cart
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Non-Shellfish source)
- Bulking Agents (Cellulose & Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)
- Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide)
- Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerol) & Colour (Titanium Dioxide)]
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- From the fungus Aspergillus niger
One tablet taken twice daily before food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.