HEP 194What is HEP 194?
HEP 194 is a combination of Methionine, Beta Sitosterol and Apple extract with Vitamin B2, Biotin, Choline and Inositol. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, energy metabolism and psychological function.
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Riboflavin & Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Price: 8.79
- Add to cart
- Choline Bitartrate
- Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
- Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide)
- Apple Extract ( Pyrus malus spp)
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Not suitable for children under 5 years
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.