Iron ComplexWhat is Iron complex?
BioCare's Iron Complex contains iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is particularly suitable for individuals who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation.
- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor iron status
- Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Price: 12.99
- Add to cart
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Malic Acid
- Iron Citrate
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose)
- Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Anti-caking Agent ( Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.