Iron EAP ComplexWhat is Iron EAP Complex ?
Iron is an essential mineral. It is part of haemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of the blood. BioCare's Iron EAP Complex is easily tolerated and contains iron phosphate with EAP for optimum iron absorption. Provides 15mg elemental iron.
- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor iron status
- Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Price: 12.69
- Add to cart
- Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
- Iron Phosphate
- Capsule Shell
- (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Ethanolamine Phosphate
- Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.