KidzProbio (5 billion)What Is KidzProbio Powder?
KidzProbio Powder is a unique formulation containing special viable strains of Lactobacillus andBifidobacterium designed with your child’s wellbeing in mind. Fortified with a probiotic (FOS), HealthAid KidzProbio helps keep the digestive system in balance, provides essential support under conditions of digestive disorders, and helps regain flora balance following antibiotic therapy. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices from destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines; ensuring their purity and potency.
What Is KidzProbio Powder For?
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhea
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Could help in improving lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant
Who is KidzProbio Powder for?
KidzProbio Powder may be of benefit to;
- Children who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- Children who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Children with poor digestive systems
- Children who are following a course of antibiotics
- Children who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient-rich foods
When Should I Take KidzProbio Powder?
KidzProbio Powder can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders as well as for support during or following an antibiotic course.
- Price: 14.99
- Add to cart
Each Gram (1/4 teaspoon) of KidzProbio Powder Contains (Average):
Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium lactis
5 billion * >
* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
INGREDIENTS FOR KIDZPROBIO POWDER:
L. acidophilus, B. lactis, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Rice Maltodextrin, Veg. Magnesium Stearate
Warnings: If diarrhoea occurs after taking this product, reduce the intake to half the recommended amount.