Linseed Oil 1000What is Linseed Oil?
Linseed Oil is a natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Derived from cold pressed linseeds, BioCare's Linseed oil 1000 also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Lignans present in linseed oil may have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
- Price: 6.99
- Add to cart
- Linseed Oil
- Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryl Monostearate))
- Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.