Zinc CitrateWhat is Zinc Citrate ?
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate.
- Water soluble tablet that can be taken as a 'lozenge' if required
- Zinc is a mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for people with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Price: 4.99
- Add to cart
- Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose)
- Zinc Citrate
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.