Zinc Citrate 100mg
What are Zinc Citrate tablets?
Zinc is an essential element needed for a wide range of functions within the body; it helps maintain normal growth, good vision, healthy skin and strong bones. Zinc also plays an important role in collagen and protein synthesis. It is important for the maintenance of the body’s organs, sexual function, fertility and helps boost immunity. Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate is well absorbed by the body.
What are Zinc Citrate tablets for?
- Supports the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin and nails
- Contributes to a healthy immune system
- Plays a role in normal metabolism
- Helps maintain normal cognitive function
- Required for DNA and protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Supports normal testosterone levels
- Helps the body to absorb Vitamin A and helps maintain vision
- Protects the body cells against oxidative stress
Who are Zinc Citrate tablets for?
HealthAid Zinc Citrate tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to help maintain healthy bones, hair, skin, nails and eye sight
- People who wish to boost their immune system
- Men experiencing impotence or reduced sperm count
- Those who wish to nourish the reproductive system and boost their chances of fertility
- People looking to protect their body against oxidative damage
** SUITABLE FOR VEGAN & VEGETERIAN.
** CAUTION: PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVISE BEFORE TAKING THIS SUPPLEMENT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING, OR ON PRESCRIBED MEDICATION.
** FREE FROM YEAST,GLUTEN,WHEAT , SOYA , DAIRY, SUGAR , SALT , ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURINGS
** FOOD SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A VARIED DIET.
- Price: 6.69
- Add to cart
Each Zinc Citrate Tablets contains (average):
Which Provides Zinc †
|RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance *: EC RDA Not Yet Established † Long term intake may lead to anaemia.|
INGREDIENTS FOR ZINC CITRATE TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Disintegrant (croscarmellose sodium), Anticaking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Coating (hypromellose, polydextrose, talc, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides).
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Long term intake may lead to anaemia.